- Meets: 1 Intra-squad “Blue & Silver Meet”, 4 dual meets with rival KMSSL teams,
- Ray Bussard Invitational, & KMSSL City Meet Championship
- Locations: UT Allen Jones & UT Student Aquatic Center
- When: Dual meets are Sunday afternoons starting around 2pm or 6pm and last about 2-3 hours. Ray Bussard and KISL City Meet are on Saturdays in December & January.
- Team Dinners: All team members & family members are invited to eat dinner together directly following each swim meet at Jason’s Deli on Cumberland Ave.
Meet Etiquette- MUST READ
- You are required to “RSVP” your swimmer/diver participation for each & every swim meet via the team website. This is a requirement to have a swimmer/diver on the swim team.
- If you do not RSVP your swimmer through website by the deadline your swimmer will not be put into the meet lineup. It will be assumed he/she is not coming to the meet.
- If you experience a last-minute illness/death/family emergency/etc. you must call Coach Corey directly ASAP. If your child is feeling ill at all the week prior to a meet, please notify Coach Corey by Friday and accommodations will be made that maximize swims for your child and teammates.
It takes coaches hours to prepare for each swim meet to ensure each swimmer gets maximum swims, the meets run effectively, and we try to win- all while remain in good standing with KISL and our competing teams. Your cooperation is necessary to achieve our team’s goals.
Parent Support & Meet Volunteers
As a community-based sport, we could not function without the commitment, support, and involvement of all our wonderful team parents. The success of our team relies heavily on parent volunteers and we ask you please consider filling the various positions available this season.
MEET VOLUNTEER POSITIONS:
- Jobs: Volunteer Coordinator, Timers, Runners, Scoring, Scribes, Card sorter, Computer entry, etc.
- Judges/Officials: These positions must attend KMSSL training meeting. Contact anyone on the board to get involved.